You are here

Results for dividends

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Nuku'alofa, Tonga
A total dividend and tax of $3.5 million pa'anga for the Financial Year 2017/18 was paid to the government shareholder by the Shared Transport Sector Public Enterprises this week. Chairman Dr Sione Ngongo Kioa reported that Ports Authority Tonga (PAT), Tonga Airports Ltd. (TAL) and Friendly Islands Shipping Agency (FISA) continued to maintain their combined net profit before tax above the $8 million mark. The dividend is 25% of net profits and the remaining 75% of net profits after taxes will support the Transport Sector's critical projects.
Thursday 15 December 2016

Nuku'alofa, Tonga
Tonga Airports Ltd. has declared a $2 million pa'anga Annual Dividend for 2015-16, payable to its shareholder, the Government of Tonga, its highest-ever dividend pay out.