• Senior Policy Analyst - Chief of Staff Command (Re-advertised)
Tonga Police is pleased to invite interested candidates to apply for the following vacant position.
Normal text here
Position & Division
Salary Range and Range
Either / Or:
Knowledge and understanding of Tonga Police’s operational environment would be an advantage
($24,226 - $36,339)
All applications MUST include the following relevant documents and delivered to the HR Office no later than 4:30pm Wednesday 15th February 2023, either by:
- Email: HR [at] police [dot] gov [dot] to
- Hand Delivery: Human Resources Office, Tonga Police Headquarters, Longolongo, Nuku’alofa.
- HR2 Application Form 2.
- Cover Letter 3.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of qualification transcript(s) and Certificate(s); and
- At least two reference letters
For further clarifications or obtaining a copy of the Job Description, Tonga Police Core Competency Framework and HR 2 Application form, please do not hesitate to contact 7401608 or email HR [at] police [dot] gov [dot] to
Please note that previous applicants need not apply.