INVESTMENT ANALYST EQUITY
This role is suitable for new graduates who would like to start a career in finance, a candidate capable of analysis and reporting of key financial indicators to maximize long term real returns whilst minimizing short term risks, utilizing the Funds money in accordance with appropriate regulations and policies for the following Business Units. The Investment Analyst (IA) will report to the Chief Investment Officer (CIO).
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide ongoing analysis across Equity Business Units, Commercial Loans Business Units, Treasury (ALM) Business Units and Research Business Units.
- Perform economic/financial research as well as build and maintain market intelligence database and updates to provide support on key strategic opportunities.
- Manages relationships with relevant external stakeholders and custodians.
- Ensure Investment Division’s compliance with the Funds’ Act, Regulations, Policies and Audit requirements.
- A Team Member working with colleagues as required in the Division.
- Other duties required by the Chief Executive Officer from time to time
Qualification and Experience:
A first-degree qualification in either Economics / Accounting / Commerce is required. Previous working experience is an advantage but not necessarily.
The RFB offers an excellent remuneration, extensive opportunities in career development and a culture that rewards hard work but encourages work life balance.
Applications must be submitted together with a Covering letter, Curriculum Vitae and Copies of relevant Supporting Documents.
All applications are to be handed in or emailed no later than the 19th May 2022. All applicants are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Retirement Fund Board, RFB Building, Corner of Railway Rd and Mateialona Rd, P.O. Box 96, NUKU’ALOFA or emailed to enquiry [at] rfb [dot] to
Further enquiries can be sent by email to kofa [at] rfb [dot] to or contact Mr. Kaho V. ‘Ofa at telephone 25-433.