Quality Assurance Assistant
A vacant position for Quality Assurance Assistant for the Safety & Quality Assurance team has become available and we are seeking applications from potential candidates for the position.
Provide assistance to the Chief Safety and Quality Assurance Officer at TAL for the maintenance of the Safety Management Systems (SMS) and the Quality Management Systems (QMS) which meets and exceeds regulatory requirements through the conduct of regular internal audits and spot checks supported by sound proven processes and monitoring through strict reporting and review.
- Successfully passed Form 7 preferably in Maths, Computer and English subjects
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Tongan
- Ability to paraphrase and take notes during meetings
- Must be in good mental & physical health
- Person with the right attitude and “can-do” attitude and is proactive
- Subject to qualification and experiences
Internal training will be conducted on the technical subjects both within TAL and at approved organisations.
Please respond to the following Selection Criteria in your application:
- Ability to apply academic knowledge and concepts to practical situations;
- Ability to contribute ideas and demonstrate initiative and flexibility;
- Sound oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal ability.
All applications should be clearly marked “APPLICATION: QUALITY ASSURANCE ASSISTANT” and show your contact details and to be submitted in writing together with TAL Application for Employment Form, current police record, birth certificate, CV, relevant references and testimonials to the address below and to be received by 4:30pm Friday 21st July 2017:
Chief Executive Officer
Tonga Airports Ltd
TAL Head Office Bldg
Taufa ‘ahau Rd, POUTAHA
Application Forms are to be obtained from TAL Head Office Bldg, Taufa’ahau Rd, POUTAHA. Telephone: 21 888, Fax: 27 942 or it can be retrieved from our website: http://www.tongaairports.com