GOVERNMENT OF TONGA
Deputy Secretary at the Attorney General’s Office
The Attorney General’s Office is seeking suitable candidates who may wish to submit an application for the following vacant position –
Post / Division / Salary Band
Deputy Secretary (x1)
Corporate Services Division
$38,934 - $58,401
Qualifications acceptable for this role must be in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Management, Business, Economics, Accounting, Commerce, Law, Public Policy, Arts or Employment Relations from a recognised educational institution.
Please kindly note the following –
1. All civil servants who wish to apply must submit their application with an endorsement from their relevant Chief Executive Officers.
2. Only applications that meet the requirements will be considered.
3. All applications must be accompanied with the following documents –
- Application letter
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Three written references
- Certified copies of all relevant qualifications & transcripts, where applicable
- Letter of Endorsement from your relevant Chief Executive Officer (only if the applicant is a civil servant)
4. All applications must be addressed to the -
Attorney General's Office
First Floor, Taumoepeau Building
Corner of Fatafehi and Salote Roads
5. For details of the job description, please request a copy via email to lakangaata [at] ago [dot] gov [dot] to or telephone 7401400.
6. All applications are to be received no later than 4:30pm, Monday, 20 March 2023.