KINGDOM OF TONGA
Request for Bids Small Works
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Bids submission closing date extended to 2:00pm, 21st January 2022
Name of Project: Tonga Climate Resilient Transport Project
Contract Title: WK-3-PB-2-2 Rehabilitation of Road Sections V2 & V12 and Maintenance Services of Roads in Vava’u South West
Loan No./Credit No./Grant No.: D389-TO
RFB Reference No.: MOI/TCRTP/WK-3-PB-2-2
- The Ministry of Infrastructure has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Tonga Climate Resilient Transport Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Road Rehabilitation and Routine Maintenance services at Vava’u South West. The Routine Maintenance portion will be funded exclusively by the Government.
- The Ministry of Infrastructure now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the rehabilitation and maintenance services of roads in Vava’u South West.
- Bidding will be conducted through open national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, Revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document during office hours i.e. 0900 to 1700 at the address given below.
- The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders at address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TOP200. The method of payment will be electronic bank transfer. The document will also be made available for download free of charge. Bidders to bring a flash stick for download at address below.
- Bids must be delivered in hard copy to the Tender Box located at the address below on or before 2pm, 21st January 2022. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 2pm, 21st January 2022.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration.
- The address(es) referred to above is (are):
Attn: Finetu’ui Moala
Acting Project Manager
Tonga Climate Resilient Transport Project
Ministry of Infrastructure
Bypass Road, Fanga ‘o Pilolevu
Tel: +676 (22) 712
E-mail: contracts [at] tcrtp [dot] to