TONGA FIRE AND EMERGENCY SERVICES
Notice for Job Vacancy
Assistant Fire Commander (Legal Officer)
The public are hereby advised and invited to apply for a vacancy available within the Tonga Fire and Emergency Services. The job vacancy includes One (1) Assistant Fire Commander (Legal Officer).
Minimum Requirement (Qualification & Experience)
Applicants who wish to apply to the vacancy of Assistant Fire Commander (Legal Officer) shall obtain the following:
- A Bachelor of Law Degree or other related field from a recognized Institution or University
- At least 5 years (minimum) working experience
Salary Band – BAND K ($23,520 - $35,280)
Applicants are hereby advised to please take into consideration on the following working conditions prior to submission of your application:
- Have knowledge of the functions and roles of Tonga Fire and Emergency Services
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable if posted to work either 24-hours under the Operation Division or working 8-hours per day at other divisions of the Services
- Fulfil training needs if required
- Response to emergency calls (small/large scale disasters)
The job descriptions outlining the duties and requirements for the above positions can be available upon request from Assistant Fire Commander Vika ‘UNGA at vika [dot] unga [at] gmail [dot] com by contacting the Corporate Services Division at Telephone number 740-1054.
All applications must include an application letter, Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of relevant qualification transcripts and certificates, police record and any other support documents necessary. Civil Servants who wish to apply may do so and submit applications through their respective CEOs. Only applications that meet the requirements will be considered.
Please submit your application to the following address to be received no later than 4:30pm, Friday 12th March 2021. Email applications are acceptable as well as hard copy applications. All electronic applications are to be sent to vika [dot] unga [at] gmail [dot] com. Hard copy applications to be addressed to:
Commissioner for Fire & Emergency Services
Tonga Fire & Emergency Services
PO Box 827, Longolongo