About the company
Pacific Forum Line (PFL) shipping company has been operating for over 35 years in the Pacific Islands. PFL’s service network covers Samoa, Tonga, Cook Islands, Fiji and PNG to and from just about anywhere in the world. Not only does PFL provide regular shipping services but is strongly committed to the economic development in the South Pacific region.
Our parent company is a joint venture between the Government of Samoa and Neptune Pacific Line.
Our group is experiencing a time of growth and we are seeking an experienced Executive to join our PFL business. Reporting to the General Manager – Pacific Forum line, this is a great opportunity for an executive to provide the overall direction and leadership for our team in Tonga.
- Driving overall performance and operational efficiency of PFL - Tonga
- Provide leadership and overall direction of the team
- Manage key and VIP account relationships and business development
- Support and lead the team to meet its strategic goals.
- Generate organisational results through effective direction, planning, execution and revenue generating activities
- Champion Health and Safety initiatives across the business while ensuing safe working practices
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with;
- 15 years + shipping and freight forwarding experience
- Demonstrated Senior management and leadership experience
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Computer literate with financial budgeting acumen
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and driven
- High level of honesty, integrity and professional work ethics
This is a great and rare opportunity, if you have the experience, ability and drive we are looking for then please send your application to hr [at] neptunepacific [dot] com quoting “Agency Manager” in the subject headline.
Please not to be considered for this position you must hold the right to work and live in Tonga.
Applications close 25 January 2019
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only contact those candidates whose skills and experience closely match our requirements.