• Senior Accounting Officer
• Accounting Officer
‘Uta‘atu & Associates is a professional firm celebrating 32 years of operating in Tonga. We are the largest public accounting/management consulting firm and Tax Agent in the Kingdom.
We invite applications to the following vacancies within our organization.
Remuneration offer will depend on the applicant’s qualification and experience. The amounts below are indicative for the posts and subject to negotiation.
• Annual Salary: $40,000 – $60,000
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/CPA/Chartered Accountant
• At least 5 years in a Senior Accounting or Management position
Senior Accounting Officer
• Annual Salary: $30,000 – $45,000
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting
• At least 3 years in Accounting/Finance Supervisory Role
• Annual Salary: $18,000 – $30,000
• Bachelor Degree
• Experience a plus.
• Annual Salary: $8,000 – $11,000
• Prior Experience a plus, but not required.
All posts are full time permanent with three (3) months probationary period.
We have a diverse list of clients and offer a professional working environment, with the opportunity to work with experienced professionals.
Applications for Manager and/or Accounting Officer should contain the following:
- Cover letter
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV) with contact information (phone and/or email)
- Copies of degree and academic transcripts
- Current photo
- At least two (2) references from previous employment
Applications are to be addressed to the following or by email to christine [dot] utaatu [at] yahoo [dot] com, and must be received no later than 4:30 pm Friday 24th March, 2023:
'Uta'atu & Associates
QSC Ex-Students' Centre