Chief Executive Officer – Digicel Tonga
If you are a commercially astute and seasoned Telecommunication Professional with strong leadership skills, then we would like to hear from you. This role reports directly to the Regional Chief Executive Officer. You shall be responsible for providing strategic, financial and operational leadership to ensure that the revenue and margin targets are achieved on time and in full. This opportunity requires a proactive, innovative and a hands–on individual with proven history of building sustainable relationships as well as initiating and leading change.
The successful incumbent will perform a wide range of duties, which includes the following accountabilities:
- Creation, development and management of a dynamic leadership team that drives and supports high performance, customer centricity and talent development;
- Being culturally aware of the team to communicate effectively, build stronger relationships, and improve employee engagement;
- Effective designing, implementation and review of fit for purpose business strategies;
- Be the lead custodian of the Company’s brand equity and public image to consumers, government and other stakeholders and the wider business community;
- Influence and manage the level of demand for products and services;
- Innovate and rollout new products and services;
- Coach and guide the Leadership Team to successfully deliver the revenue targets together and venture into new business opportunities;
- Enhance the organization culture to support current and future strategies.
To be considered, candidates must demonstrate the following attributes:
- Demonstrated experience as a Director, General Manager or CEO in a Telecommunication or Technological entity with over ten (10) years’ experience;
- Credible history in developing and leading high performance teams;
- Technically and commercially competent to successfully lead a telecommunication & entertainment entity;
- Proven success in delivering sustainable pricing, commercial changes and financial management strategies;
- Thorough competency and experience in applying acceptable business development and retention principles;
- Possess a Qualifications in Business, Telecommunication, Engineering and/or Management and;
- Passion for philanthropy and community development focus.
This role description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required.
Visit Digicel’s Careers Page @ https://careers.digicelpacific.com/ to express your interest for this role no later than 17 March 2023. All applications must be attached with a cover letter, most recent resume, referee details and copies of required qualifications. Should you have any queries, please direct this to the recruitment team via iwanttowork [at] digicelgroup [dot] com
Digicel (Tonga) Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer