Join the Leading BSP Financial Group Limited
BSP Financial Group Limited (BSP) is a modern and energetic financial institution with the largest branch, rural and electronic banking networks in Papua New Guinea (PNG), Fiji, Solomon Islands, Cook Islands, Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu, Cambodia and Lao. BSP is committed to providing the highest level of service combined with market leading financial solutions to our corporate and retail customers.
HEAD OF CORPORATE
BSP Financial Group Limited is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the position of Head of Corporate, BSP Tonga. This role reports to the Country Head, and is based in Nuku’alofa, Tonga. The successful applicant will be responsible for leading and managing the Corporate Banking Team and drive the creation of shareholder value and the achievement of key balanced scorecard outcomes for the team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, development and implementation of a Corporate Banking plan in the local market, in line with the broader country.
- Lead a team of Relationship Managers and Relationship Officers and retain Corporate Banking customer base.
- Ensure consistent processes are in place for conducting performance reviews and planning where team members are held accountable for consistently achieving their activity commitments.
- Monitor and effectively lead performance management process, recognising and rewarding team members accordingly.
- Drive strong relationships with internal and external business partners to deliver quality customer outcomes for mutual benefit.
- Build and continually inspire trust and confidence in the team and broader business partners/stakeholders.
- Embed compliance and operational risk management into all business activities.
Essential Qualifications, Professional/Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years’ experience in a Senior Management role in Banking & Finance.
- Proven experience in leading a team to deliver results.
- University Degree in Banking, Accounting, Business or related field.
- Sound operational banking and finance knowledge
- Proven track record in contributing to business performance through strategic & operational competence.
- Strong Sales Management & Coaching skills
- Strong People Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced technical skills in:
- Numeracy & Financial
- Risk Management
- Organisational Management
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate, based on their qualifications and experience.
If you think you have the appropriate skills and experiences to perform this role, please send your application and detailed CV to:
The Group General Manager Human Resources on email to hrabura [at] bsp [dot] com [dot] pg
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Applications close on Friday 18th June, 2021.