AUSTRALIAN HIGH COMMISSION – NUKU‘ALOFA
Executive Assistant to the High Commissioner / Local Area Network Administrator (LANA)
The Australian High Commission in Nuku‘alofa invites applications for the position of Executive Assistant to the High Commissioner / Local Area Network Administrator (LANA).
The terms of employment will be in accordance with the Nuku’alofa - Based Terms and Conditions of Employment. Employment will be offered on a permanent (On-going) Contract basis, for an initial period of two years, at the LE3 broadband level with an annual commencement salary of TOP21,679 – TOP25,362. Continued employment is subject to successful completion of a three-month probation period.
The Australian High Commission in Nuku’alofa offers a package that includes recreation and personal carer’s leave, medical benefits, and superannuation contributions.
The Australian High Commission in Nuku’alofa will not be responsible for any costs incurred if applying for a Tongan visa, relocation costs, nor the return of the officer and family to their country of origin at the end of the contract.
For a full copy of the Duty Statement and Selection Criteria please contact the Australian High Commission:
- via email – ahctonga [at] dfat [dot] gov [dot] au (subject: 5987%20Vacancy%20advertised%20on%20Matangi%20Tonga%20Online)
- download from our website www.tonga.embassy.gov.au
- from our Facebook page,
- or collect from the Australian High Commission reception.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 4:00pm on Thursday 22 April. Late applications will not be accepted.
Applications should include
- A covering letter (maximum one page);
- A curriculum vitae (maximum three pages) which includes details of two referees, one of whom should be a current or recent manager; and
- A written response against each of the selection criteria outlining your qualifications and experience.
Late or incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.