Director General, SPREP
Nominations and applications are invited for the top position in the Pacific's leading regional environmental organisation based in Apia, Samoa.
Essential requirements for consideration of nominations and applications for the DG position include:
- A nomination letter from a SPREP member Government or Administration;
- Applicant must be a national of the nominating SPREP member Government or Administration
- A Statement of Interest in the position;
- Completed Application Form – all sections of the form must be completed in full;
- An updated and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applications Deadline Close: Wednesday, 19 May 2021
The Job Description with details of Key Result Areas, Performance Indicators, Position Requirements, Remuneration Package and lodging an application can be obtained from the Career Opportunities section of our website: https://www.sprep.org/career-opportunities or by contacting Ms Simeamativa Vaai, Director HR, on telephone: +685 21929 Ext. 236, or email: simeamativav [at] sprep [dot] org.
SPREP is an Equal Opportunity Employer