JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
- Leadership and management opportunities with skills in fundraising
- Increased capacity to deliver sexual and reproductive health life-changing projects and services to all but especially the poor and the vulnerable.
- Accountability through high performance and practice
The Organization: TONGA FAMILY HEALTH ASSOCIATION (TFHA)
TFHA is the leading NGO in supporting sexual and reproductive health information and services and complementing the Ministry of Health. Since 1973 the organization has provided clinical services and educate the community on family planning issues for couples, education and training for young people and the community in response to their needs.
Reporting to the Board, the role will be responsible for achieving the mission and goals of the organization through financial, organizational, and human resource management. In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain good relationships with donors and key stakeholder groups
- Develop and implement effective forward- thinking strategies for the organization
- Play a lead role in formulation, implementation, and monitoring of the Strategic Plan
- Establish workplans to ensure effective results are achieved and risk management
You are a hands-on Executive Director with a good level of financial competency, you have previous experience working with a board and other critical key stakeholders.
Importantly, you have a good understanding of government, corporate and ability to seek funding.
If you are able to demonstrate your leadership skills and fundraising, and willing to work within the values of this organization please send your cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to tfha [at] familyhealth [dot] org [dot] to with subject heading ‘Executive Director application’ or hand in to Ms Susana Haungatau at the TFHA Main Office, Vaiola Motu’a no later than 4pm December 3rd, 2020.