Ricoh Tonga Limited
Service Delivery Manager
Applications are invited for the post of Service Delivery Manager at Ricoh Tonga Limited.
All applications must be addressed to the CEO and submitted by email to hr [at] ricohsouthpacific [dot] com no later than 4:00 PM Friday 7 August 2020.
Applicants are required to submit their applications with a cover letter, their CV / resume, and relevant supporting documents including, but not limited to, certificates, transcripts and references.
For any queries please contact our HR team by email on hr [at] ricohsouthpacific [dot] com.
Service Delivery Manager Objectives:
- To coordinate field service that WOWs our customers;
- To ensure our field service meets or beats industry bench-marks;
- To ensure our service teams have market-leading technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills;
- To assist the service manager in driving operational excellence by regularly identifying opportunities for improvement in Ricoh’s value chain to minimise costs and increase profits.
- Service Manager (Auckland)
- Operations (Tonga)
- Engineers (Tonga)
Download the Service Delivery Manager job description.pdf