GOVERNMENT OF TONGA
Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources
Request for Quotation
INTEGRATED URBAN RESILIENCE SECTOR PROJECT
Date of Issued: 11 September 2023
Loan/Grant No. and Title: TON 0651: Integrated Urban Resilience Sector Project
Contract No. and Title: IURSP-G-05d: Water Service Test Units
Deadline for Submission RFQ: 26 September 2022, 2:00 pm Tonga time (GMT+13)
1. The Government of Tonga has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of the Tonga Integrated Urban Resilience Sector Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the Contract named above. Request for Quotation (RFQ) is open to Suppliers from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The Ministry of Land and Natural Resources (“the Purchaser”) invites sealed quotations from eligible suppliers for the supply of Water Service Test Units (“the Goods”).
3. Shopping Procurement Method (SPM) will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s shopping procurement procedure and is open to all Suppliers from eligible countries.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications defined in the Bidding Document may participate in this bidding:
To be qualified, you must have experience as a supplier of the items covered by this Request for Quotation.
5. To obtain RFQ Form and further information, Suppliers should contact:
Mosese Latu, Procurement Specialist, TIURSP
Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources, Nuku’alofa, Tonga
Telephone: +676 7715747
Email: moseselatu430 [at] gmail [dot] com
6. Bids must be submitted, as follows: Either in a sealed envelope or electronically to:
Mr Taaniela Kula, Project Manager, TIURSP,
Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources,
PTH Building, Taufa’ahau Road, Nuku’alofa
Email: tkula [at] naturalresources [dot] gov [dot] to
And copy: moseselatu430 [at] gmail [dot] com
Bids will be opened promptly after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Suppliers’ representatives who choose to attend.
7. The Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by Suppliers in connection with the preparation or submission of Quotations.