GOVERNMENT OF TONGA
Ministry of Internal Affairs - SET Project
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(INDIVIDUAL CONSULTING SERVICES)
• CCT Management Information Systems Administrator
|Assignment Title:||CCT Management Information Systems Administrator|
The Ministry of Internal Affairs via the SET Project now invites eligible individual (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services by submitting: (a) cover letter indicating your interest, (b) resume to demonstrate that you meet the minimum requirements, and (c) statement of criteria. The criteria for selecting the Consultant are but not limited to:
a) Academic Background and Relevant Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Systems or Technology, Computer Science, Engineer, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant field with specific to MS SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL.
- Past experience in system administration position for MS Windows Server, Active Director, Linux, etc.
- Expertise in administration of various operating systems and networks.
- Demonstrated experience in administrating and managing MIS software or platform will be an advantage.
b) Essential Specialized Skills/ Knowledge/ Competency
- Analytic mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the capacity and the confidence when working under pressure.
- Microsoft MCSE certification or similar.
- Familiarity with SQL and database operations.
- Ability to work in a team and share skills, knowledge, and experience.
The TOR of this assignment can be obtained at setprocurement [at] set-tonga [dot] to
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest. In addition, please refer to the following specific information on conflict of interest related to this assignment as per paragraph 3.17 of the Procurement Regulations.
A firm is eligible to nominate an individual and, under such situation, only the experience and qualifications of the nominated individual shall be used in the selection process, and that (their) corporate experience shall not be taken into account. The firm, if proposing an individual, must specify whether the contract would be signed with the firm or the proposed individual.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection of Individual Consultants (INDV) method set out in the Procurement Regulations. In alignment with the Eligibility clause of the World Bank Procurement Regulations. Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, 8:30am to 4:30pm. Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form with attachments of no more than 3MG, to the email address provided below. Your application should be clearly marked as “Expression of Interest for CCT Management Information System Administrator” by 15 September 2023.
|Attention:||SET Team Leader|
|Email:||setprocurement [at] set-tonga [dot] to|
|Address:||Level 2, Molisi Building, Salote Rd, Nukualofa, Tonga|