Request for Proposals (RFP)
RFP 21 / 207- Development of Risk Assessment and Strategic Development Plan for Tonga Fire and Emergency Services
Pacific Community would like to invite interested service providers to submit a proposal for the development of Risk Assessment and Strategic Development Plan for Tonga Fire and Emergency Services.
SPC is seeking to recruit a consultant to develop a risk assessment and Strategic Development Plan for the TFES in line with the following objectives and scope of services:
The objectives of the consultancy are to:
- Research and develop a risk assessment for the TFES on the state of vulnerability of Tonga to fire and other disasters or emergencies to which the TFES is required to respond and/or provide support.
- Assess the current preparedness and response measures taken by frontline agencies individually and collectively to address fire and other emergencies or disasters.
- Develop recommendations of immediate to long-term measures that need to be taken by frontline agencies individually and collectively to improve their preparedness and response to fire and other emergencies and disasters.
- Assess the current capability of TFES to respond to fire and other emergencies or disasters.
- Develop a 5-year Strategic Development Plan to guide TFES in its obligations to meet current and future demands in progressing towards ‘A Safer Tonga’.
All bidders are to submit proposals using submission form Part A (Technical Proposal Submission) & submission form Part B (Financial Proposal submission), which should be emailed to procurement [at] spc [dot] int with the subject “RFP 21 / 207- Development of a Social & Environmental Responsibility Hub Web Application” on or before 1st October 2021 4pm (Fiji time) as per instruction detailed on the Request for Proposal (RFP) document on SPC Website.
Detailed Request for Proposal (RFP) document containing “technical specifications” and the “submission forms” can be accessed from the link provided below:
All proposals should reach SPC before 1st October 2021 before 4pm (Fiji time).