for Designing a New Website for FISA
FISA will be accepting bid proposals for “Designing a New Website for FISA”. Bids must be received by no later than 31th October at 4pm.
Bids received after this date and time will not be accepted and will be returned unopened to the sender.
The purpose of this project is to evolve the marketing of FISA and its brand, also generate sales by redeveloping a website with a view to on-line bookings.
Key components of this project includes:
- Design a new website and also be “user friendly”
- Content information will be (but not limited to):
- Bookings, Timetable, Destination, Fares & Rates, Terms & Conditions (Fare & Cargo Rules, Check in & Closing Time, Baggage Allowances, Condition of Carriage, Dangerous Goods), About us, Special Offers, Other Services, Contact Us etc…
- Online Booking and Payment Gateway (BSP Requirement)
- Any other content information you may think will benefit FISA.
If you are interested in submitting a bid, it should be delivered to the name and address listed below in a sealed enveloped labelled as follows or send it via email to Seini Fifita at sfifita [at] fisa [dot] to.
“BID for WEBSITE DESIGN”
CEO Friendly Islands Shipping Agency
Queen Salote Wharf