Ministry of Finance & National Planning
15 Vacant Positions
Please be informed that the following vacant positions of the Ministry of Finance and National Planning are now advertising:
- Deputy CEO, Projects & Aid Management Division, Band F
- Chief Accountant, Corporate Services Division, Band H
- Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Framework Division, Band J
- Senior Accountants (2), Treasury Division, Band J
- Accounting System Administrators (2), Financial Framework Division, Band L
- Procurement Officer, Procurement Division, Band L
- Computer Programmer, Information & Communication Technology, Band L
- Financial Analyst, Treasury Division, Band L
- Financial Analyst, Financial Framework Division, Band L
- Accountant, Treasury Division, Band L
- Economist, Budget & Corporate Planning Division, Band L
- Economist, National Planning & Economic Development Division, Band L
- Assistant Procurement Officer, Procurement Division, Band M
The detailed job descriptions can be downloaded from the Ministry’s website: www.finance.gov.to.
Interested candidates who wish to apply may submit their letter of application together with a CV, certified copies of educational qualifications and transcripts and any other supporting documents.
Applications of employees of the Public Service other than the Ministry of Finance and National Planning are to be endorsed by the Chief Executive Officer of their respective Departments.
All applications are to be forwarded to the office of the Chief Executive Officer for Finance and National Planning or send electronically to recruitment [at] finance [dot] gov [dot] to no later than 4.30 pm of Wednesday 26 April 2017.