Real Tonga Ltd is seeking a qualified individual to fulfil the role of Commercial Analyst to start immediately. The ideal person must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Business Finance, Information System, or other analytical related field from an accredited College or University.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
You should possess the followings but not limited to;
- Attention to detail with a strong analytical mindset.
- High level of numerical ability, and should be able to analyze large datasets, and report relevant findings
- Ability to merge and analyze data from different sources for developing relevant reports
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to make good decisions based on judgment are absolutely essential.
- Ability to work unsupervised and should be able to deal appropriately with confidential information.
- An excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work, meet on-time performance and key performance indicators. Honesty and integrity are essential.
Part of the key responsibilities are to;
- Maintain analysis evaluation of the company sales figures for different products lines
- Conduct analysis and recommends solution to management based on the quantitative and qualitative data gathered, and perform numerical / statistical analysis on sales & revenue data
- Create reports and provide future predictions of outcome on hypothetical changes
Remuneration: Negotiable – based on qualifications and/or experience
If you think this is you, please forward your expression of interest with a Cover Letter, at least 3 referee, and updated resume including documents / certificates to the address below or the nearest Real Tonga Office, and should be clearly marked “Vacancy for Commercial Analyst”
Address for submission of Expression of Interest:
Human Resource Office
Palu Aviation Services – Real Tonga
Email: human [dot] resources [at] paluaviation [dot] to
Call Human Resource Department if you have other enquiries on 35518 or 28818.
Applications close: 3 March 2017