• Service Manager - Tonga
ASCO MOTORS is the automotive market leader in the region. Asco Motors are the dealer/distributor of franchises that include Toyota, Yamaha, Bridgestone, Kobe and Massey Ferguson. Asco Motors is a quality-focused international organization that works to high standards of customer satisfaction. The company also manages the Avis Rent-A-Car operation in, which is part of the highly successful, worldwide car rental franchise.
The Service Manager is responsible for running an efficient Service Department Operation. The position is based in Tonga and reports directly to the country’s Chief Executive Officer.
- Maximising major customer relationships, increasing customer retention and enhancing the company’s image and reputation Meet all statutory requirements and ensure compliance to established company policies;
- Ensuring that the Service Department has the best possible people in their respective roles.
- Ensure to keep the Service Department clean to demonstrate professional presentation at all times.
- Providing professional and technical expertise to service staff.
- Ensure the Quality Inspection (QI) control Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is adhered to on every general service and repair performed in the workshop;
- Increase Customer Paid Unit (CPU) levels by maintaining effective preventative and required maintenance reporting is communicated to the Service Advisor for the attention of the customer;
- Diploma or relevant trade certificates or any management/ leadership qualification;
- Minimum of 10 years practical automotive experience and minimum of 3 years supervisory skills;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications & Reynolds and Reynolds ERA;
- Valid Group 2 Drivers license.
A competitive salary package will be offered, which includes an annual performance bonus.
Applications close on 15th April, 2023.
Interested persons meeting the above criteria can submit their written applications with CV via Email on: TPo'oi [at] asco [dot] com [dot] to
..."Asco Motors is an Equal Opportunity Employer"...