FRIENDLY ISLAND SHIPPING AGENCY LTD
Chief Financial Officer
The Friendly Island Shipping Agency Ltd invites interested applicants to apply for the Chief Financial Officer position at the Friendly Islands Shipping Agency Ltd.
Chief Financial Officer Accountabilities
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible to the CEO for FISA for implementing decisions from the Board of Directors, and for managing the operational and financial functions of FISA.
Specifically, the purpose of the position is to:
- Provide leadership and management of the Accounts Division
- Responsible for administering the entire Accounting System of FISA
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the Accounts Division to ensure effective, timely and accurate delivery of financial functions
- Contribute to,and supportt he CEOandSenior Management team to plan,review and deliver on FISA’s strategic direction in a way that provides value to all stakeholders.
- The CFO shall provide appropriate input into the development of FISA’s Budget and relevant periodic reports
Experience and Qualifications
- A relevant tertiary qualification with at least 5–10 years of relevant work experience in the financial sector, including senior roles and exposure at a governance level.
How to apply:
The job description and any further information will be made available upon request by contacting fisa [dot] recruitment [at] gmail [dot] com Interested applicants MUST submit their applications together with the following supporting documents:
- Cover letter
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Certified academic transcripts and credentials
- Two (2) written reference letters including most recent or current employer
- Police record issued within the past six (6) months
- Birth certificate
Incomplete applications will not be considered further in the recruitment process. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications may be sent via email to fisa [dot] recruitment [at] gmail [dot] com or delivered to the Friendly Island Shipping Agency Ltd Office, clearly marked “JOB APPLICATION”. All applications are to be addressed to:
The Acting Chief Executive Officer for the Friendly Island Shipping Agency Ltd.
Friendly Island Shipping Agency Ltd.
Taufaáhau Tupou IV Domestic Wharf
All applications should be received no later than 4:00pm, Thursday 2nd February, 2023.