GOVERNMENT OF TONGA
MINISTRY OF FISHERIES (TONGA FISH PATHWAY)
Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Extended to 27 January 2023
|Name of Project:||Pathways to Sustainable Oceans Project (Tongafish Pathways)|
|Implementing Agency:||Ministry of Fisheries (MoF)|
|Contract Title:||Supply of 20 Small Boats with motors and safety equipment for SMA (Lot 1), 3 Compliance Patrol boats fully equipped (Lot 2) and 3 medium boats for the purpose of deploying Fish Aggregation Devices FADs (Lot 3)|
|RFB Reference No.:||TO-MOF-312695-GO-RFB|
1. The Government of the Kingdom of Tonga has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Pathway to Sustainable Oceans Project (Tongafish Pathway), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply of Boats with motors and safety equipment (20 small boats for SMA) - Supply of 3 Compliance Patrol boats fully equipped and 3 medium boats for the purpose of deploying Fish Aggregation Devices FADs.
2. The Ministry of Fisheries now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply of Boats with motors and safety equipment (20 small boats for SMA) - Supply of 3 Compliance Patrol boats fully equipped and 3 medium boats for the purpose of deploying Fish Aggregation Devices FADs.
This tender is composed of Three (3) Lots and Bidders may bid for one or more lots.
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” of November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Jonathan Kwok, Procurement Officer, PMU Tongafish Pathway, jonathan [dot] kwok [at] tongafish [dot] gov [dot] to and inspect the bidding document during office hours from 9:00AM to 4.30PM local time at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English may be accessed by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The document will be sent by email free of charge to Bidders.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 27th January 2023 at 2:00 pm Tonga time. Electronic Bidding will be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 27th January 2023 at 3:00 pm Tonga time.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of USD9,000 for Lot 1, USD8,000 for Lot 2 and USD8,000 for Lot 3.
8. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
9. The address referred to above is:
Organization: Ministry of Fisheries
Street Address: Vuna Road