Vendors / Suppliers Registration Opportunity
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Sub Regional Office in the Pacific – Invitation to Register for United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM)
The United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM) is the official procurement portal of the United Nations System. UNGM provides an excellent springboard to introduce products and services to many UN organizations, countries and regions by completing only one registration form on-line. The registration on UNGM is the first step to participate in United Nations procurement opportunities. FAO tenders are published on United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM).
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (UNFAO) is extending an invitation for experienced and financially capable suppliers/vendors for upcoming procurement(s) of following goods / services for its operations in Sub Regional Offices (Fiji, Samoa, Tonga, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, Nauru, Vanuatu, Tuvalu, Cook Islands, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Tokelau, Palau and Niue):
- Fertilizer, Seeds, Agriculture Tools, Agricultural Machinery, Fruit and Fodder plants, soil tests, seeding (live) planting materials, tissue culture planting materials, pest control tools/equipment and composts.
- Animals Compound Feed, Poultry Feed, Poultry Items (Feeders, drinkers etc.), Live Animals (chicken, sheep, and cows and others), Urea Molasses Blocks, Animal Tags, biodigestor, Piggery materials (specifics), agro-processing equipment, materials and related services.
- Fisheries equipment, ropes, chains, specialized pressure tested floats, fishing line, hooks, fish processing equipment, solar powered domestic household size freezers, ice boxes, sea safety equipment and services.
- Forest inventory/survey equipment, forest tools/equipment (land preparation/planting harvesting).
- Laboratory equipment
- Field data collection tools/equipment.
- Fiberglass materials, boatbuilding materials and services.
- Construction Materials, Generators.
- Workshop, Meeting, Catering, Venue and Event Management services.
- Rental Car, Provision of Fuel, Travel agencies and other transportation services.
- IT Equipment, computers, digital apps software, hardware, cameras and related items and services.
- Printing services, signboards, graphic designs, billboards, other related services.
- General Order suppliers, stationery, consumables, cleaning supplies.
To register, visit https://www.ungm.org/Account/Registration. It is a mandatory requirement to be fully registered in UNGM (Basic Level is sufficient) to participate in FAO’s tenders. For more information on how to register visit https://help.ungm.org/hc/en-us/categories/360002380499-For-potential-suppliers
For further assistance, please contact: SAP-Procurement [at] fao [dot] org