Automotive Industry – Premium Brands
Parts, Tyres and Batteries Manager - Tonga
Toyota Tsusho South Pacific Holdings trading as Asco Motors in Tonga is seeking an experienced Parts, Tyres and Batteries Manager for an exciting opportunity in Asco Motors Tonga.
- Chance to work with a renowned brand
- An opportunity to be part of a thriving team of thinkers and doers
- Are you ready to work in a customer focused and team based environment?
Toyota Tsusho South Pacific Holdings supports seven directly owned affiliated Toyota Distributors within the South Pacific, namely Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands, Samoa, American Samoa and Tonga.
Asco Motors is seeking to appoint an experienced Parts, Tyres and Batteries Manager who is committed to and has the necessary skills to maintain the business culture, service excellence, solid financial sustainability alongside with the ability to identify new business opportunities. This role will report to the Chief Executive Officer of Asco Motors in Tonga.
The successful candidate will:
- Meet and greet customers;
- Sell automotive parts, Tyres and Batteries to Retail and Trade customers;
- Manage the Parts business in achieving targets;
- Determine customer requirements and needs;
- Ensure that proper inventory control is in place;
- Find specific needed or requested parts in databases / warehouses;
- Promote good health and safety practices, follow and support the implementation of ANZEN requirements to ensure a safe working environment.
Preferred applicants will have:
- A proven background and experience in Parts Sales and Canvassing;
- Qualification in Sales & Management;
- Experience in Supervisory skills;
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours;
- Work well in a customer-focused environment;
- Computer literacy;
- Strong work ethic;
- Excellent time management skills;
- A valid and clean manual driving license.
ASCO MOTORS is the automotive market leader in the region. Asco Motors are the dealer/distributor of franchises that include Toyota, Bridgestone, Massey Ferguson and Avis. Asco Motors is a quality-focused international organization that works to high standards of customer satisfaction. The company also manages the Avis Rent-A-Car operation, which is part of the highly successful, worldwide car rental franchise.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered, which includes an annual performance bonus.
Qualified applicants should submit their application with resume by 27th November, 2021 to: Regional-HR [at] asco [dot] com [dot] fj