• Checkout Operator
Molisi City Central Shopping Center is preparing to get back to business.
Molisi City Central Shopping Center is now looking for interested people who have a passion in retail business to fill the positions below:
- Checkout operator: Collecting payments from customers and reconcil sales of every shift.
- Stock clerk: Counting inventory, adding price tags to items and putting products on shelves according to an organized system.
- Assistant to store manager: Assisting day to day operation of the store, liaison with the manager, making sure all departments run smoothly.
- Butcher: Cutting, grinding and preparing meats for sale. Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring displays and signage are accurate and attractive. Weighing, packaging, pricing, and displaying products.
- Handyman/Helper: Coordinating with others for smooth running of the business.
General requirements for the above jobs include:
- must be a high school graduate or higher
- must be proficient in English and Tongan
- must have a valid driving license
- must be healthy
- must have outstanding communication skills
It will be considered a great advantage if you:
- have lived or studied overseas
- possess background of accounting
- have previous experience at retail outlets
- have any other talent
Interested party may send a CV together with a cover letter to the following email address to apply: patiola [dot] mapukava [at] pacificyummy [dot] compatiola [dot] mapukava [at] pacificyummy [dot] com ( )
Please do include what position you are interested in and indicate your salary expectation.
Once you are selected for an interview, please prepare the necessary certificate, police clearance as well as two reference letters for the interview.
Thank you for your interest with us!
Deadline for application: 20 September 2021 Date for interview: 23 September 2021