Nuku‘alofa, Tongatapu, Kingdom of Tonga.
Invitation for Bids
Proposed Tonga Football Association Stadium
|Date:||08 February 2021|
|Contract No. and Title:||FIFA TFA- NCB-2021 – Proposed Tonga Football Association Stadium|
|Deadline for Submission of Bids:||13 March 2021 at 02:30 PM|
1. The Tonga Football Association has obtained a Grant from the Federation Internationale de Football Association for the purpose of implementing the Proposed Tonga Football Association Stadium. Part of this grant will be used for payments under the contracts named above. Bidding is open to bidders from eligible source countries of FIFA The eligibility rules and procedures of FIFA will govern the bidding process.
Bidders may bid for the package as further defined in the bidding document. Bidders may offer discounts in case they wish to do so provided those discounts are included in the Letter of Bid.
2. The Tonga Football Association (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction and completion of FIFA TFA- NCB-2021 – Proposed Tonga Football Association Stadium (“the Works”): at Veitongo, Tongatapu.
3. National Competitive Bidding (NCB) will be conducted in accordance with FIFA’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope procedure and is open to all bidders from eligible countries as described in the bidding document.
4. Only eligible Bidders meeting the qualification criteria stated in the bidding document may participate in this bidding.
5. To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, bidders should contact:
Attention: Mr. Lui ‘Aho
Chief Executive Officer
Tonga Football Association
E-mail: ceo [dot] tongafootball98 [at] yahoo [dot] com [dot] au
Tel. No : 676 – 7755376
6. To collect the bidding documents in English, eligible bidders should:
- write to address above requesting the bidding documents FIFA TFA- NCB-2021 – Proposed Tonga Football Association Stadium
- pay a non-refundable Bid Document Fee of TOP 1,000.00 (One Thousand Tongan Pa’anga) only to ITS Pacific Limited.
7. Deliver your completed bid:
- to the address above
- on or before the deadline: 13 March 2021 at 02.30 PM
- together with a Bid Security of TOP 190,000.00 (One Hundred and Ninety Thousand Tongan Pa’anga) only.
8. Bid shall be valid for a period of 90 (Ninety) days after bid opening and must be accompanied by the bid security specified above. The authority reserves the right to accept or reject all bids without assigning any reasons whatsoever. The bidder or their authorized representative is allowed to attend the opening of bids. This invitation of bids is available at the website Matangi Tonga Online
9. Submitted bids will be opened on 13 March 2021 at 03:00 PM at the : TFA Conference Room, Veitongo, Kingdom of Tonga in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.