TONGA ELECTRICITY COMMISSION
ELECTRICITY COMMISSION invites applicants to apply to the following position by Wednesday 30th September 2020.
- do electrical inspections of all electrical jobs submitted by the Electrical Contractors
- review all electrical permit applications submitted by the electrical contractors;
- process and calculate the permit fee before issuing the work permit;
- can read and assess the electrical drawings;
- knowledge of safety regulation and familiar with AS/NZS 3000/2007 wiring rules;
- knowledge of CAD Drawing computer program will be an advantage;
- advise and provide necessary safety issue to contractor and public;
- perform other duties as assigned by head of Department.
- a Bachelor of Engineering or a Trade Certificate in Electrical or related field is advantageous;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- effective communication skills;
- exceptional customer service skills;
All applications must be received no later than Wednesday 5:00pm, 30th September, 2020.
All interested applicants are required to submit their application(s) with the following relevant supporting documents (CV, certified transcripts and certificates, clean police record and at least 2 referees) to be addressed to: -
Tonga Electricity Commission
P. O. Box 47
Kingdom of Tonga
For those who may prefer sending their applications online – please address application to the above address and email to: - feletiola [at] gmail [dot] com cc: m [dot] folau [at] electricitycommission [dot] to or call 871 7768 for more information.