New Zealand Defence Adviser Office, Nuku'alofa, Tonga
Office Manager, Nuku’alofa, Tonga
- Exciting key permanent position
- Administration superstar
- Based at the NZ High Commission, Nuku’alofa, Tonga
Great role, great location, great team to work with – apply now!
Who are we
The New Zealand Defence Adviser Office (NZDAO) is responsible for the conduct of military-to-military coordination between the New Zealand Defence Force and His Majesty’s Armed Forces. The office is headed by the New Zealand Defence Adviser and supported by the Office Manager.
What we need
The Office Manager is a key appointment within the NZDAO. This position is responsible for providing the office management function, inclusive of administrative, secretarial, financial, information management, office organisation and events coordination services.
Your previous experience in an office environment in a complex organisation along with your effective communication skills will be called upon daily when performing your duties in Tonga’s multinational military and diplomatic environment. You will enjoy developing strong relationships with stakeholders, building and maintaining trusting relationships. You will have the ability to liaise and present yourself confidently and professionally.
Your high level of computer literacy and excellent skills in the Microsoft Office suite of applications will be essential to your success when undertaking various responsibilities. Time management, cashbook accounting and working within a team environment will also be key attributes that you will possess.
- The successful applicant for this full time permanent position will be employed as a Locally Employed Civilian (LEC) and not a NZDF civil staff member.
- All travel, accommodation and living costs are the responsibility of the successful applicant. Applicants are also responsible for ensuring that they are legally authorised to undertake paid employment in Tonga.
- Remuneration band for this role is TOP23,119 to TOP28,559.
How to apply
Please return your application and CV to the reception desk New Zealand High Commission by 6th August 2020.