Ports Authority Tonga
Opportunity for Risk and Compliance Analyst
Ports Authority Tonga (PAT) is a public enterprise responsible for serving the country’s vital international trades and maintains the operations and assets of the ports.
The Ports Authority Tonga is seeking to recruit a competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic candidate for the role of Risk and Compliance Analyst. The Risk and Compliance Officer will report to the Risk and Compliance Manager.
As a Risk and Compliance Analyst, you will be:
- Responsible for planning, organizing and undertaking analysis of and reporting on the Ports Authority Tonga’s operational activities to ensure:
- Meeting compliance requirements.
- Effective management of PAT’s exposure to financial and operational risks.
- Effective discharging of auditing functions and maintaining business continuity through quality systems, processes and procedure.
- Be remunerated at level 5 of the Ports Authority Tonga’s salary scale plus other monetary benefits.
- Have a Bachelor Degree or relevant qualification on Risk/Compliance/Quality Systems Management.
- Have qualification on Quality Management, Business Administration would be advantageous.
- Have a formal qualification in auditing would be desirable.
- Have a minimum of at least 3 years’ of relevant experience with at least 1 year in quality management auditing and a relevant ISO standards.
Interested candidates may submit their application (a cover letter) in English expressing their interest in the proposed work, enclosing your Resume, certified academic transcripts/copies of certificates with a recent passport size photograph and reference letters. All applications must be received no later than 4.00 pm, Friday 20th December 2019, and address to the:
Acting Chief Executive Officer
Ports Authority, Tonga
For further information, please contact the Manager Corporate Services on 23-168 from Monday to Friday during work hours 8.30am – 4.30pm, or email mlavemaau [at] portsauthoritytonga [dot] com.
Applications that are considered will be interviewed.