POSITION: Country Manager
Live & Learn Tonga is part of the Live & Learn Environmental Education network of NGOs working in 11 countries across the Pacific and Asia. Live & Learn’s primary focus in Tonga is WASH Recovery and Resilience, climate change and disaster preparedness.
Live & Learn seeks a new Country Manager to grow and expand the organisation’s work in Tonga.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in Management/Administration, Business or related field (minimum).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant management experience.
- Written and oral fluency in Tongan and English.
Desirable attributes for the role:
- Have worked in a community development role in Tonga and/or have Government administration or similar experience.
This is a short term contract until the end of October 2020, any extension being dependent on performance and on Live & Learn securing funding for new programs and projects. Attractive remuneration package.
A Position Description / Terms of Reference can be obtained by emailing anabingfonua [at] gmail [dot] com.
For more information about Live & Learn, visit www.livelearn.org.
Interested applicants for this position should submit:
- letter of application which addresses the core requirements of the position description; and
- the names of two referees.
Applications are to be addressed to The Chairperson and can be delivered in a sealed envelope to:
Live & Learn Tonga
Old Molisi Building, Tupoulahi Road,
Fasi moe Afi, Nuku’alofa
Attention: Ana Bing Fonua
Applications may also be sent by email to anabingfonua [at] gmail [dot] com.
Applications close at 4pm Friday 22 November 2019.
Live and Learn Tonga is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.