Deputy Chief Executive Officer - Corporate Services
Tonga Airports Limited has a vacancy for a skilled, motivated and committed person who is interested in working at airports and contributing to the development of aviation in the Kingdom of Tonga.
Position: Deputy Chief Executive Officer – Corporate Services
The role of the Deputy CEO – Corporate Services is to provide support to the Chief Executive Officer, leadership and management to Corporate Services including administration, human resources, legal and policy units; and Commercial Services including commercial, marketing, business development, as well as a general overview of contract arrangements, ICT and property management. The role of Deputy CEO Corporate also performs the duties of Board Secretary to the Board of Directors.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Relevant tertiary qualification from a recognised university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in management roles
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with aviation industry
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Excellent communication in both English and Tongan, with demonstrable high level reporting skills
All interested applicants must submit applications including CV, police record, copy of valid driver’s licence to CEO, Tonga Airports Ltd, TAL Building, Poutaha no later than 12 noon Friday 21st June 2019. For further information please contact Lisa on 21 888 or lfakava [at] tongaairports [dot] com.