OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL
Tonga Office of the Auditor General (TOAG) is seeking suitable candidates for an Auditor (1) position. If you’re a team player, observe both the form and spirit of auditing and ethical standards, update with the ISSAIs and IPSASs, apply absolute honesty in carrying out your duty, and always meet deadlines, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
1. Auditor (1)
You are to participate as one important member of the audit team in carrying out the audit work in the field. The position reports to an Audit Senior.
To be successful, you will have:
- Understand the scope, objective and terms of reference of the audit;
- Experience in working liaison with others in a team and a client;
- Ability to handle multiple task;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Tongan;
- Positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile; and
- First degree in Accounting, Financial Administration, or other related area. For Diplomat at least 5 years working experience in auditing.
Remuneration is relative to Band L of the salary ranges of the Remuneration Authority.
For the job description and other detailed information on the above positions, please contact Ms Teuila Tai on +(676) 21-600 or ttai [at] audit [dot] gov [dot] to
Applications close 4:00pm Friday 25th January, 2019.