We are looking for a keen and highly motivated individual to lead our Sales Team working as a Sales Manager for one of Tonga’s pioneer in Retail & Manufacturing.
As a Sales Manager, you will flourish with being part of a fun, inclusive and dynamic workplace that encourages ideas. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be empowered to drive your own success by delivering consistently high levels of service to our clients in line with Jones Industries Ltd vision and values.
- Involved in the development of Sales Budgets, drive and execute the strategic sales plans of Jones Industries Ltd.
- Develop an expertise in the products and services being promoted to market and increase/optimise sales to our retail and commercial customers, along with actively seeking and acquiring new business opportunities.
- Manage and develop customers to initiate and maintain strong relationships which maximise profit.
- Developing targets and plans to guarantee all customer service needs are met to ensure maximum sales are spread to each customer.
- Develop new business with existing customers and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales budgets.
- Develop a strong working relationship with our Store Managers, Project Manager and work together to drive sales.
We want to hear from you if you have experience in the following:
- Experience and knowledge of the trade/building industry.
- Demonstrated sales and account managing experience.
- Passion around team work and an outstanding work ethic built on integrity.
- Ability to think outside the square, be flexible and adaptable.
- Demonstrated understanding of KPI targets and budgets.
- Superior customer service, relationship building and presentation skills.
- A driver with initiative who is passionate about business development and relationship sustainability.
- Computer literate with financial budgeting skills.
- Team Building Skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and driven.
Be part of a team that enjoys working together to achieve a common goal. At Jones Industries Ltd, we value our people and together, we succeed through our strengths. Please send through all applications by email to lopi [dot] kavapalu [at] jonesindustries [dot] com [dot] to or deliver direct to our office in Tofoa no later than 31st January 2019.