FISA is changing, and we are seeking an experienced Accountant to join our finance team in a senior role. You will provide technical leadership in all aspects of accounting and reporting, to support the Chief Financial Officer. You will use your strong accounting knowledge to prepare accurate and timely financial reports, as well as carry out senior accounting duties. You will also use your knowledge to train and up skill the finance team so that FISA operates effectively and within its legal requirements.
Qualifications and other attributes for the job:
- Tertiary qualification in accounting, business or finance, from a recognised university
- 3-5 years’ experience in a senior finance or accounting role
- Methodical and accurate with good attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage own workloads to achieve deadlines
- Ability to train other staff in accounting practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Tongan
A job description and application form are available from our main office at Queen Salote Wharf, Ma’ufanga or via email lfifita [at] fisa [dot] to.
Please submit your application together with your CV, and copies of certificates and references by 4.00pm 21st December 2018. Please address your application to:
HR & Marketing Manager
Friendly Islands Shipping Agency,
Queen Salote Wharf,
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.