Tonga Communications Corporation invites applications for this position.
1) LEGAL OFFICER
The position will oversee the following duties:
- Appear in Court under direction of Chief Administration Officer for Recovery of Company’s debtors.
- Conduct legal research for TCC legal cases.
- Review legal documents as and when required by Management.
- Brief files for cases.
- Act as Counsel in any legal case.
- Provide legal opinion on work related matter.
- Any other legal and official duties required by the Chief Administration Officer, Chief Finance Officer and/ or Chief Executive Officer.
- Bachelor of Laws Degree from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
- Has been admitted to the legal bar in Tonga or in any Common Law.
- At least 3 years (minimum) working experience and demonstrate experience within the area of law.
- Good understanding of the Tongan Legal System and Practice.
- Excellent computer skills experience in public speaking, fluent in both Tongan and English; oral and writing.
- Self-motivated, organized, honest, dedicated, active, talented, fast learner and reliable.
- An excellent team player.
The successful applicant will be on a 6 months’ probationary period and salary will be based on qualification and experiences.
For Job Descriptions or further information if required - please contact the Chief Administration Officer on 20-010 or Email: recruitment [at] tcc [dot] to.
Send CV plus certified copies of Academic transcripts and references - no later than Monday 24th September 2018, 4.00pm; and address to:
Chief Executive Officer
Tonga Communications Corporation
Private Bag 4