Tonga Post & Fast Print Limited
Chief Executive Officer
Tonga Post & Fast Print Limited (TPFPL) is a 100% Tongan and state owned Public Enterprise. The Company is also a member of the Universal Postal Union (UPU), and the Asia and Pacific Postal Union (APPU), representing the Kingdom of Tonga since October 2013.
TPFPL is looking for an individual to take up the role of Chief Executive Officer. The Chief Executive Officer will work closely with the ICT Shared Board of Directors, serving as managing director of corporate operations and as the main link between the different divisions within the company.
The Chief Executive Officer reports to the ICT Board of Directors of Tonga Post and Fast Print Limited and the primary responsibilities include:
- Providing overall leadership and vision in developing, in concert with the Board of Directors, the Company’s vision, strategic direction, the Company’s values and the tactics and business plans necessary to realize corporate objectives; and
- Managing the overall business to ensure strategic and business plans are effectively implemented within the authority limitations delegated by the Board, the results are monitored and reported to the Board, and financial and operational objectives are attained; Managing the business to create sustainable long-term shareholder value.
B. EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with preference for Post Graduate Degree.
- At least 10 years of working experience. Preferable at top management level.
- Extensive people management preferably in a commercial environment.
- Significant Management experience; with at least 10 years strategic and operational management at a senior level (postal, marketing, financial, and people management experience).
- Experience in postal and print industry in particular working strategically on post and print capacity and development activity is an advantage.
- In-depth understanding of investment markets, particularly portfolio management.
- Strong people management experience with proven ability to lead and motivate.
C. REMUNERATION AND PACKAGE
An attractive package will be offered to the most suitable candidate.
Please send typed application, CV and copy of your degree results / transcripts to address below no later than 30th September 2018.
Mr. Tapuvakai Panuve
Chairman - ICT Shared Board of Directors
Tonga Post & Fast Print limited
Further queries please contact this email address: kalolaine [dot] pohiva [at] tcc [dot] to.