EMPLOYMENT VACANCIES ADVERTISEMENT
Mainstreaming of Rural Development Innovation Tonga Trust (MORDI TT) works towards aiding the rural isolated communities of Tonga fight against poverty. Many of these communities have been shown how to live sustainable lives through MORDI TT community development projects and skill development training.
The Tonga Rural Innovation Project II (TRIP II) builds on the success of a first-phase project that was implemented between 2012 and 2016. The first phase of TRIP achieved significant results in engaging with remoter outer island communities and supporting improvement in their livelihoods through enhanced community planning and delivery of improved public and private goods and services. The theory of change for TRIP II is that enhanced community capacity for sustainable infrastructure planning and development when linked with investment in resilient agriculture production systems will contribute to improved and sustainable livelihoods for vulnerable households.
We are currently seeking a project team for TRIP II to commence in July/August 2018.
We are seeking expressions of interest from candidates who have had some experience working with a Non-Government Agency or with programmes, and who possess the following core competencies.
Focus on Results
- We strive to achieve excellent results. We respond to the needs and expectations of our clients and stakeholders with urgency, exercising good judgement in addressing changing circumstances.
- We protect and promote the reputation of MORDI TT. We are honest and act with integrity.
- We work collaboratively towards our common goal of serving our communities regardless of individual roles or functions and apply the same ethos with our partners.
- We treat our staff, partners, donors and our communities that we engage with, with respect and sensitivity. We value diversity and draw upon the different strengths, religions, ideas, experience and talents of people.
These roles are Fixed Term Contracts for a period of 5 Years.
If you are interested in applying for these roles, please CLICK on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our online application. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Our online system has job descriptions listed for each of the positions.
Contact Joanna [at] coconewtonga [dot] com if you have any further questions.
CocoNew – The Agency will be handling all recruitment in relation to these positions, so please make contact directly with them.
Only applicants who have the right to live and work in Tonga will be eligible to apply for these roles.
Closing Dates are as follows for the following positions:
- Project Manager
- Finance Coordinator
- Procurement Coordinator
- Component 1 Coordinator: Community Development
- Component 2 Coordinator: Sustainable Economic Livelihood
Applications close at 5 pm on Friday 20th June 2018.
- Climate Change, Disaster Recovery Management Coordinator
- Knowledge Management Coordinator (includes Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Knowledge Management Officer (2)
- Communication Officer
- Administrative Assistants (2)
- Finance Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Community Facilitator & Planner (4)
- Construction Administrator
- Construction Supervisor
- Site Supervisor
- Value-Chain Officer
- Agricultural Planner (2)
- Farmer Field School/Microfinance Officer
- Home-Garden/Handicraft Officer
- Agriculture Extension Officer
- Farming System Officer
Applications close at 5 pm on Friday 6th July 2018.