Tonga Post & Fast Print invites applications for this position.
1) Manager Administration Position
This position oversees the operation of the Administration Division:
- a) Human Resources Management and Policies
- b) Staff Development and Training Programs
- c) Manage the Company’s assets – buildings and properties
- d) Manage the Company’s vehicles
- First Degree in Management; Human Resource; Administration OR related field; with 4 years’ experience.
- OR Diploma in HR, Business Management or related field with 5 – 10 years’ experience.
- Computer literate and business acumen.
- Excellent oral and written communications - Tongan and English.
- Self-motivated, organized, honest, reliable, dedicated and active.
- An excellent team player.
- The successful Applicant will be on a 6 months probationary period and salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
Send your application and CV with certified copies of the academic transcripts and references no later than 4.00pm, Friday 13th July, 2018 and address to:
Chief Executive Officer
Tonga Post & Fast Print
For further information please contact the Administration Officer (Ph: 23465) Tonga Post Ltd.