RISK AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER
TONGA POWER LIMITED HEAD OFFICE
Tonga Power Limited is a public enterprise responsible for the generation, distribution and supply of electricity to consumers in Tonga.
Applicants are invited to apply for the position of Risk and Compliance Officer with the Tonga Power Limited Head Office. The Risk and Compliance Officer will report direct to the Risk and Compliance Manager.
The Risk and Compliance Officer will be responsible for providing risk and compliance reports on statutory and policy requirements, internal audit reviews, health and safety compliance as well as system administration support on the company new Enterprise Resource Planning System.
The position holder will also assist in the provision of effective and efficient data services such as compiling, data inputting and analysing of all data from respective divisions and other stakeholders. The successful applicant will also update the risk and compliance registers, databases and calendars, preparing reports for monthly meetings as well as providing general administration support for the Risk and Compliance Manager.
As a Risk and Compliance Officer, you will:
- Be experienced, desirably more than five years’ experience in a similar role;
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Management or relevant discipline; or
- Have a diploma in the same area with 5-10 years relevant working experience;
- Have knowledge of the electricity supply industry and its health and safety requirements;
- Have excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills;
- Be experienced in Enterprise Resource Planning System or similar system but not desirable;
- Have secretarial and office support skills;
- Be highly computer literate with excellent attention to detail, accurate with figures; and
- Have high level of initiative, motivation and professionalism.
For further information and a copy of the job description, please contact our Human Resources Division on 7720003 or email vacancy [at] tongapower [dot] to. Please submit your application (a cover letter) in English expressing your interest in the proposed work, enclosing your Resume, certified academic transcripts/copies of certificates, three references and one of them from current work supervisor.
Applications must be submitted by close of business on Wednesday, 23 May 2018 to the above email address, or deliver direct to our main office at Nuku’alofa, marked “VACANCY” and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Tonga Power Limited
P.O. Box 429
Applicants that are considered will be interviewed.