1. TIMBER AND HARDWARE MANAGER
2. GLASS & ALUMINIUM PRODUCTION MANAGER
Two (2) positions have become available for experienced Managers in Tonga, as listed above.
The successful candidates will be required to have been working in similar operational management positions within the industry for more than 10 years.
The successful applicants will be required to manage their branches autonomously, reporting to a Regional General Manager.
- It is essential that the Managers will have extensive industry product knowledge, and be able to communicate well with our customer base, particularly our Trade customers and overseas suppliers.
- Manage staff, ensuring they meet our required professional standards and customer service levels, work well within the team, and always endeavouring to upgrade staff skill levels. Ensure that a professional front is maintained at all times in appearance and manner.
- Be aware and able to meet pre-set Sales targets, manage promotions and marketing, advertising and bi-annual Supplier/Customer Trade events.
- Manage and set annual budgets with Senior Management team.
- Achieve required gross profit margins.
- Be able to communicate and negotiate with all suppliers, both locally and overseas.
- Be financially astute and be able to communicate with our finance and accounting team.
- Manage expense budgets and capital requirements.
- Build and expand on our existing product range, and further develop new product groups as market opportunities arise.
Apply, with current CV attached, to Meleane Lavakeiaho via email: Meleane [dot] Lavakeiaho [at] pacificretail [dot] to.
Closing date for applications, Friday 23 March 2018.