GRADUATE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
If you have completed tertiary studies and now looking for a fulltime job – we have some opportunities available for you.
My client wishes to employ bright, bubbly and motivated graduates to join their busy team in a number of office administrative roles.
You may have just finished high school, or have a few years' office experience, or perhaps just finished a University qualification and wish to embark on a career in administration/ accounts/accounting whilst receiving training and support to develop your skills.
You'll be rewarded for your work with excellent training, brilliant mentoring, above market salary and bonus - and the chance to grow your career exponentially!
1. Accounts Clerk
- Processing, coding, and matching a high volume of invoices.
- Receipting and allocating payments.
- Investigating discrepancies.
- Liaising with suppliers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Debtor and customer queries.
- Cash handling.
- Assisting with payroll.
2. Office Junior
Duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
- a variety of general administration tasks (including PA tasks for the MD, directing phone calls, photocopying, scanning, binding, and inward/outward mail duties),
- event co-ordination, and
- accounts payable data entry.
3. Administrative Support
Your responsibilities will include:
- administration across departments,
- customer service,
- data entry,
- customs brokering, and
Skills & Attributes required for all positions
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative and willingness to learn.
- Strong computing ability with experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Full Drivers License required.
- Working hours are between 8:00am - 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Some weekend work will be required.
This is a great opportunity to become involved in a dynamic business that is passionate about its product and people.
Detailed job descriptions are available on request. Applications close on the 20th of February 2018.
If you are interested in applying for these roles, please click on the CLICK HERE TO APPLY button below each of the positions in order to be directed to our online application. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Phone enquiries will not be accepted.
Applicants must have the right to work in Tonga.
CocoNew – The Agency
E: Joanna [at] coconewtonga [dot] com