National Retirement Benefits Fund and Social Welfare
The National Retirement Benefits Fund and Social Welfare would like to invite suitable candidates to apply for the following vacant position. This role is suitable for candidates who have the required qualifications, experience, honesty, hardworking and willing to work as a team at all times.
POSITION: SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setup and troubleshoot clients’ computer hardware and software problems;
- Support and maintenance of the Fund’s network servers;
- Support and maintenance of the Fund’s communication system;
- Perform backup and restore of critical information on schedule;
- Update and monitor the Fund’s Anti-virus and Anti-spam software;
- Assist with the administration of the Fund’s network services such as user account management, Email and File Sharing;
- Assist with the administration of the Fund’s Firewall;
- Assist with the administration of the Fund’s core Information Systems;
- Maintain ICT inventory;
- Support and maintenance of the Fund’s website;
- Develop any required in-house databases/information systems;
- Provide necessary computer training for the staff when required;
- Provide any required computer design such as pamphlets, templates, cards; and
- Any other duties that may be requested by the ICT Manager and CEO.
Qualification and Experience:
A minimum qualification of a Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Information Systems; knowledge of various programming language such as Java, C#, PHP, VB.NET and database management systems such as MS SQL Server, MySQL and MS Access. Previous working experiences will be considered.
The National Retirement Benefits Fund and Social Welfare offer an excellent remuneration, career opportunities, and an appealing culture.
All applications must be submitted together with a cover letter, curriculum vitae and copies of relevant supporting documents.
It must be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, National Retirement Benefits Fund and Social Welfare, P.O. Box 864, Vaha’akolo Road, Nuku’alofa and handed in no later than 4:30PM on the 31st October 2017.
Further enquiries can be sent by email to info [at] nrbf [dot] to or contact us at telephone 28833.