Invitation for Bids - Rebidding
Date: 18th May 2017
Grant no. and Title: G0347/0348/0444/0445/0446-TON Outer Island Renewable Energy Project
Contract no. and Title: G0347/0348/0444/0445/0446-TON OIREP NCB-TPL-Vav-01 “HV and LV Poles (Inc. ship)”
Deadline for Submission of bids: Friday 9th June 2017 at 2pm (Tonga Time)
1) The Government of Tonga has received grants from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) co-financed by the European Union and the Government of Australia for the Outer Island Renewable Energy Project. Part of funds will be used for payments under the contract named above. This contract will be jointly financed by the European Union. The eligibility rules and procedures of ADB will govern the bidding process. The Bid is open to all Bidders without nationality restriction.
2) The Tonga Power Limited (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of one lot:
Lot # 1; HV and LV Timber Poles for Vava’u:
- 400 off “HV heavy weight” timber power poles
- 320 off “HV lightweight” timber power poles
- 600 off “LV heavy weight” timber power poles
- 900 off “LV light weight” timber power poles
The delivery period is 10 months.
3) National Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single Stage: One Envelope Bidding Procedure and is open to all bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4) To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, bidders should contact:
Mr. Viliami Ongosia or Mr. Simon Wilson,
Tonga Power Limited,
Corner of Taufa’ahau and Mateialona Roads,
Tel: +676 7863226
Email: vongosia [at] tongapower [dot] to
swilson [at] tongapower [dot] to 2 Invitation for Bid (IFB)
5) To apply for a set of the bidding documents in English, eligible bidders should:
- Email the address above requesting the bidding documents for “NCB-TPL-Vav-01 HV and LV Poles.”
- The documents shall be emailed to your email address.
- No payment required.
6) Deliver your hardcopy bid:
- To the address above.
- On or before the deadline: 9th June 2017 at 2pm (Tonga Time).
- Together with a Bid-Securing Declaration as described in the Bidding Document.
- Late bids shall be rejected.
Bids will be opened immediately after the closing date and time as specified in the Bid Data Sheet in the presence of the Bidder’s representatives.
7) The Tonga Power Limited will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.